We help with all types of visas and immigration to Canada
Visas and Immigration to Canada: All work is done by ICCRC Registered Immigration Consultant Praskovia (Panya) Jain
Contact: email@example.com to ask about your particular situation and chances.
Initial consultation starts at $100 per hour.
Temporary Resident Visas:
- Visitor Visa
- Study Permits
- Parent and Grandparent Super Visa
- Work Permits: OPEN, SPOUSE, LMIA
- Live-in-Caregiver and Caregiver Program*
- International Experience Canada (Work and Travel)
* Applications for Permanent Residency after the fulfilment of the requirements.
Permanent Resident Visa:
- Sponsorship of Parents (start on 2016 intake for January 1 2016)
- Sponsorship of Spouses and Common-Law Partners (in Canada* and outside)
- Sponsorship of Adopted Children
- Federal Skilled Worker **
- Canadian Experience Class **
- Federal Skilled Trades Program **
- Postgraduate Stream
- Provincial Nominee Programs
* New Pilot Project: Open Work Permits for sponsored spouses (in Canada only)
* *EXPRESS ENTRY ASSESSMENT
Applications and process for:
- Temporary Resident Permit
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Residency Obligation
- Refugee Claims
Courier fee, translation services and consular, CIC fees are extra and are non-refundable. Immigration consulting service fees are non-refundable when the service is competed and do not depend on the issuance or refusal of the visa which is granted by CIC.