We specialize in education, children’s activities, summer camps, ESL and FSL classes in Canada, all types of visas and immigration to Canada. Work with people outside of Canada and in Canada.
We provide personalized services to our clients in the following areas:
- Help in selecting and applying for public or private secondary school (boarding or homestay); assisting with selecting credits for high school
- Help in choosing a college or university, program and field of study
- Help in choosing summer camp
- Assistance in the selection of classes to learn English ESL and French FSL
- Preparation of visa documents for clients by Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Canada ICCRC (Praskovia (Panya) Jain RCIC License R511000)
- Assist in advising on admission tests (IELTS. TOEFL, SSAT, ACT, SAT, etc.)
- Assistance in helping our clients to adapt upon arrival to Canada
- Custodianship/guardianship services for minors in Canada
- Prepare the educational plans for the clients
- Selection of schools for full-time study, preparation of documents for admission, interviews, visits to schools
Our company has office in Toronto. We are mobile and have the most complete information on visas, education and recreation in Canada. Contact Panya
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-647-998-9404
Proviso: Our services include professional assessment, evaluating your visa and immigration options, as well as helping you with your actual visa process and application. We do not have the authority to grant a visa. The only entity who can grant a visa to Canada is Citizenship and Immigration Canada.